Old 21-04-2005, 02:57 AM
bittersmitty

Default REDBUDS and DOGWOODS

Hello, I purchased 4 white dogwoods and two redbud's (along with 3
other trees) all are 5 feet tall and have what looks like good form
with nice branches. I planted them about 3 weeks ago as I thought we
were through with any really cold weather. All of the other the trees
have started to sprout some new life but the dogwoods and the
redbud's have not. I planted them according to the instructions I was
given and water them every other 2-3 days really well. I hope that I
didn't hurt them by planting them to soon. Does anyone have
experience with new smaller trees and planting. I am in zone 6 and
the soil is just amazing, I am in grape growing country.
can someone tell me if the are going to be ok ? I really hope so, I
love these types of trees and hope I will see them grow into big
beautiful trees.
Thanks RJ's