Old 21-04-2005, 06:52 PM
paghat

In article , "Dukester"
wrote:

"Travis" wrote in message
news:JgQ9e.78239$B12.50235@trnddc09...

I discount trolls.

Sorry if the message appeared troll-like. My original subject line was:
"Plants next to the house?", but changed it before posting. I guess I
should have reprhrased the entire post, but the gyst of it is still whether
there are guidelines about planting directly next to a house (or why not
to), or whether to leave the entire thing alone.

The house will be fine. Everyone plants next to the house. If you're
kvetching at your wife because you don't like her methods of gardening, &
she's responding with a go-to-hell attitude, then you both need marriage
counselling not garden tips. Seriously, you can get help now before it's
definitely an emergency, or you can wait until the only thing remaining is
to beg for that chance to pursue belated & neglected options to divorce.
It'll be too late when one or the other of you are either enraged or
grovelling & no longer even slightly appealing to the other. So do it now.

-paghat the ratgirl
--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html