Old 21-04-2005, 08:36 PM
Gary Woods

"kathy" wrote:

Feeling a bit overwhelmed by the continuing
attacks so thought I'd create a new topic.

The killfile is good. The killfile is your friend. A very few entries
improve the signal:noise something wonderful!

What are you going to try new in the pond this
year?

After several years of doldrums (is the plural doldra? ), I'm getting my
aged butt in gear. Not really new stuff, but paying more attention. I had
several lotus that died from overcrowding during the Dark Ages; I got one
started last summer and expect it to winter OK, though no new growth yet.
The "Mrs. Perry D. Slocum" I got from Lilypons a couple of weeks ago is
putting up a couple of shoots, and another plant is due to arrive next
week.

Some of the hardies divided, and will get dropped back in the pond
hopefully this evening, and Morning Glories to grow on the memorial gazebo
to make it an even better place for reflection.

And of course, the regular garden; I'm already behind, but I know I've got
lots of company...

Peace,