Old 21-04-2005, 08:37 PM
Elaine T

kathy wrote:
Feeling a bit overwhelmed by the continuing
attacks so thought I'd create a new topic.

What are you going to try new in the pond this
year?
A new plant, make a veggie filter, build a bog,
try a different kind of fish, add a turtle, repel
invaders, or build a new pond or container water
garden?

kathy
www.blogfromthebog.com

I built my first water garden ever. It's 3 whiskey barrels connected by
spillways on my patio. I've got all sorts of plants in it now - the
umbrella palm and marginal grasses are doing the best. I put my first
lily in this weekend, and can't wait to see the first lily pad. I also
bought a gorgeous dwarf canna, iris, and pickerel weed. It's turning
out to be a challenge but I've gotten tons of help around here.

--
Elaine T __
http://eethomp.com/fish.html '__