Old 22-04-2005, 12:08 AM
Warren

paghat wrote:
Your worries are nonsensical if they become excuses not to plant around a
house.

Just as lung cancer is an excuse not to smoke, and not wanting to drive off
the cliff is an excuse for slowing down when driving around a curve.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Care for your landscape with Black and Decker cordless tools
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/blac...ker/index.html