Old 21-04-2005, 10:38 PM
~Roy~

Continue on improvinmg ,my water as much as possible and may fool
around with a few 55 gal drums made into filters , settlement
chambers, perhaps a trickle tower etc, and see if I can get the water
looking better than it already is.....I just installed a new 1" water
line to the pond area and garden, and also ran a new #4 220 VAC
underground electric service so its just wanting more pumps hooked up
to it, and I have pump on the way, as well as a nice Haywood that
came from a pool which will work good with lots of head pressure
....Probably try and increase depth another foot, if my current
spillway and overflow hold up, then I'll add another 1 foot to water
level and make it so there is only about an 8 inch bank at the highest
point, and it will extend it surface wise a pretty fair distance,
which will make my shallow section approx 2 feet deep minimum. All it
takes is clay, dirt bentonite and time. I have a slight seep right now
and hopefully the bentonite will soon kick in and stop it, but its no
a big deal, but sometimes it can take a couple of days for bentonite
to do its thing.

If I do raise the level I have a heap of plants thats gonna need
relocating as well, so one thing leads to another and it never
ends....