Old 21-04-2005, 10:40 PM
Reel McKoi

"kathy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Feeling a bit overwhelmed by the continuing
attacks so thought I'd create a new topic.

What are you going to try new in the pond this
year?
A new plant, make a veggie filter, build a bog,
try a different kind of fish, add a turtle, repel
invaders, or build a new pond or container water
garden?

I just bought a mini Umbrella plant (Cyperus) and a colorful chameleon
plant (Houttuynia) for my small 150 gallon pond. The little waterfall is
also new for this year. The rosy reds love it and hang out at the bottom,
in the turbulence. This little pond is a real show piece.

McKoi.... the frugal ponder...