Old 22-04-2005, 02:15 AM
C+J Tondreau

"kathy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Feeling a bit overwhelmed by the continuing
attacks so thought I'd create a new topic.

What are you going to try new in the pond this
year?
A new plant, make a veggie filter, build a bog,
try a different kind of fish, add a turtle, repel
invaders, or build a new pond or container water
garden?

kathy
www.blogfromthebog.com

We are actually filling in our current pond, redesigning our whole back yard
to acccomodate adult & kid stuff and will be putting in a smaller pond. Not
sure what the final plans are yet, but it's exciting designing/dreaming it
all!

Jacqui