Old 21-04-2005, 10:01 PM
w.g.s.hamm

"Judith Lea" wrote in message
In article , Emrys Davies
writes
Judith,

This image (site) will tell you whether or not it is a hedgehog.

http://www.wildlife-gardening.co.uk/extra%20info.htm

Thank you to everyone who replied - it certainly looks like hedgehog
poo. Obviously I have a family of them - how can I move them on as it
would be impossible for my grandson to roll anywhere on the lawn. I
can't find a picture of fox poo to check - does anyone have a link?

Why on earth would you want to move them on? They are good for the garden.
Rake the lawn with a lawn rake to clear them up. There are very terrotirial
so even if you managed to catch them and take them elsewhere they would
probably come back again.
They eat all kinds of garden nasties, like slugs, snails, beetles etc and
are worth encouraging.