Old 22-04-2005, 01:05 AM
Chris S

"w.g.s.hamm" wrote in message

"Judith Lea" wrote in message
Can you help identify black poo, tapering at one end, loads and loads
everywhere on the lawn, could this be fox - although it would seem to be
from an animal with a small bottom!!
--
Judith Lea

hmm, black poo would indicate something which eats other animals. The
blood
makes the poo black. Could be hedgehog?

"Our" hedgehog appeared earlier today for the first time this year as I was
cutting the grass - evidence on the grass of poo as described above. The hog
itself appeared this evening, scoffing the grub the cat had left. They enjoy
the leftover nuts beneath the various bird feeders. I like them.
Chris S