Old 22-04-2005, 03:23 AM
Dukester

"paghat" wrote in message
news
In article , "Dukester"

And I knew you'd be open to the worst-case scenario by a paranoid
alarmist, cuz you made up your mind without need of knowledge & just
wanted to hear what you "already know" rather than the facts. It remains,
if you're only fishing for excuses to assault your wife for her gardening

Ummm... let me get this straight. It is okay to go by the one extreme that
"everything will be fine, just let it all go (grow)", but not the other
"extreme" that roots can cause foundation problems, or shrubs, and the mulch
under them up to the siding hides termite tunnels. At least the latter item
I was correct about and the end result was expensive termite treatment and
having to replace an entire wall of siding. When you see termites in your
house, you'd be alarmed also. Hmm. On the other hand, I could just go by
what you say and do nothing. Wait, except that, according to you that in
wanting to maintain my house, and by seeking information to do so I must be
abusing my spouse. Sounds like someone here is a paranoid alarmist alright.
Hmm..Sigh. Plonk.

Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html

*T-shirts are $20, marriage advice is free*