Old 22-04-2005, 05:07 AM
madgardener

ahhh toe fetishes................and I do have a wierd toe.......g (only
YOU Paggers would want pictures of blown off socks.....LOL )
maddie
"paghat" wrote in message
news
In article , "Jim Carlock"
wrote:

"madgardener" wrote:
The heatwave has been so brutal on my spring bulbs, it's like looking
at time lapse photography. So I take pictures and enjoy what I see.
This year the tree peony beside the NSSG blew my socks off. Anyone
wishing to see her picture, holler at me. It's beauty made me cry.

I'd like to take a look. Thanks much. :-)

And I wanna see a picture of the blown off socks!

-paggers
--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html