Old 22-04-2005, 06:24 AM
Leon Trollski

"Dukester" wrote in message

Ummm... let me get this straight. It is okay to go by the one extreme

that
"everything will be fine, just let it all go (grow)", but not the other
"extreme" that roots can cause foundation problems, or shrubs, and the

mulch
under them up to the siding hides termite tunnels. At least the latter

item
I was correct about and the end result was expensive termite treatment and
having to replace an entire wall of siding. When you see termites in your
house, you'd be alarmed also. Hmm. On the other hand, I could just go by
what you say and do nothing. Wait, except that, according to you that in
wanting to maintain my house, and by seeking information to do so I must

be
abusing my spouse. Sounds like someone here is a paranoid alarmist

alright.
Hmm..Sigh. Plonk.

It's like you're coming here seeking justification to fight with your
spouse, or perhaps beat on her, anyways, I don't like your tone. You sound
like everybody's victim. Grow up.