Old 22-04-2005, 03:51 AM
auntymo

huzzah!
i'm glad it turned out well.

--mo--

"Larry" wrote in message
I had the Dendrobium spike in bud break off the plant. I put it in water
and the spike did great - that was the first weekend in March. The bids all
eventually opened, and I am now down to the last 4 on the spike near their
end. The original plant still has 2 spikes in bloom.

Larry

"auntymo" wrote in message
i recall someone posting something about a dendrobium spike in bud that
had been broken.
the poster was wondering if they would open if they put the spike in a
glass of water...

so whatever happened with that?

i'd also like to add that the freaky phal spike i have in a glass of
water is branching AGAIN. i think it may be possessed.

--mo--