Old 22-04-2005, 01:31 PM
Judith Lea

In article , Magwitch writes

You are obviously not listening - I did not know what kind of poo it
was, it could well have been from the feral cats and posing a very real
threat to children and adults.

As for raking it up, your garden is obviously much smaller than mine, I
don't have the time to rake a few acres.

Now, unless you can actually give some advice on identifying animal poo,
don't bother making uninformed comments.

I sometimes wonder why people don't consider the _mental_ health risks they
impose on children, with their paranoia and hysterical phobias.

Try Googling and see how many children are hospitalised by hedgehog/fox poo
per annum, why don't you? MRSA is a much more serious threat, and more
prevalent in hospitals than back lawns.

Like someone said, "rake it up".

--
Judith Lea