Old 22-04-2005, 03:35 PM
Eric Hunt

Hmm - interesting. I was down in the Homestead area 3 years ago and found it
to be very low-density suburban, with houses on 3 acre lots and no traffic.
My friend was about 45 minutes south of Miami - is that farther out than
either you or World Traveler?

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"Toni" wrote in message

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
Hi,

What happened to the quality of life in So. Fl? Most people I know would
love to live in that climate...

It's a busy, overcrowded place.
But as my husbands job is here so am I, and I am quite happy.
I have a marvelous little patch of ground to play in and don't often need
venture out into high traffic areas.

Would I like to be a tad bit further north in a less congested area? Sure.
But at least until he's able to join me in retirement here is where I'm
going to be and I'm making the very best of it.

--
Toni
South Florida USA