Old 22-04-2005, 04:18 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 21:02:56 GMT, Elaine T wrote:

Betcha you've heard that question before...but I did read the FAQ.
Unfortunately, I still have green water and I thought I'd done
everything natural to cure it.

Stop any fertilizer and do water changes of 10% every 5-7 days, no more, no
less. More can cause green water in some places, less just isn't enough.
There will be enough traces elements in the fresh water to feed the plants.
Anything in baskets/pots with soil, feed with rose stakes buried into their
soil.

Some fertilizer mixtures add more stuff than what it is listed. Especially
if using something not listed for aquatic use. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
www.jjspond.us

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a