Old 22-04-2005, 07:35 PM
batgirl

Bristol, bring 'em on! Seriously though, I very strongly believe that I
SHARE my garden with ALL creatures. What arrogance and cruelty to
exterminate a living creature because it is trying to make a home in it's
diminishing habitat. I would be truly honoured to have moles living in my
garden.

Clare

....waiting for the inevitable onslaught ;-)

and your address is?

(Just so we can send those we catch.You do understand)

"Mike" wrote in message

Oh my goodness, please don't kill them!!!!! Remember, you are invading

IT's
territory. They are beautiful creatures. Please, please don't kill them.

Clare