Old 22-04-2005, 08:06 PM
Sue Begg

In message , batgirl
writes
Bristol, bring 'em on! Seriously though, I very strongly believe that I
SHARE my garden with ALL creatures. What arrogance and cruelty to
exterminate a living creature because it is trying to make a home in it's
diminishing habitat. I would be truly honoured to have moles living in my
garden.

Clare

...waiting for the inevitable onslaught ;-)

No onslaught :-)
I am incorporating a wildlife area and pond (about 60ft diameter) we
have hares, pheasants, rabbits, voles, the occasional deer and I am
having to redesign my embryonic pond because sand martins have decided
the part completed bank is a good nest site. I live in the countryside
because I like the wildlife but the flower bed is a disaster area and
the reason for asking for advice was to see if anyone had tried the
'move them out' bulbs.
--
Sue Begg
Remove my clothes to reply

Do not mess in the affairs of dragons - for
you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!