Old 23-04-2005, 01:26 AM
Steveo

"Shane" wrote:
ACK! thats not good... it was wet under the 1-2 inches I mowed, could
that be a result of the yellow grass? If it is the mower is there
anything I can do to prevent it from reoccuring?

Shane

I'm up to two cuttings a week know if I want it to look clean. Try
increasing your mowing frequency, and be sure you're not scalping it.

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Shane" wrote:
I just mowed my lawn for the firs time this year and it took a while
since it was very long. When I mowed the lawn there was spots of
bright yellow grass. I was just curious what causes that. Thanks.

Shane

Sounds like the mower beat it up, Shane.

leave.