Old 23-04-2005, 06:54 AM
len gardener

g'day mc,

how about making a paste from the hottest chillies ands spreading that
along the fence where they may walk, won't do permanent damage but
when it gets in their eyes they won't come back.

or how about quassia chips fruit produce agencies should have that.

or maybe create a feeding station for them away from the pawpaws, feed
them apples maybe some bread with honey anything mostly while they are
happy feeding there they could stay away from your harvest.

for lots of wild animals the smell of human urine deters so maybe try
splashing some saved urine around? i think somewhere on my site their
is a link to somewhere that suggest natural deterents.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before you send.