Old 23-04-2005, 09:41 AM
marco favero

At 09.31 23/04/2005, Berti Ferranti wrote:

Indeed, just to clarify this, I do not require a bonsai right away. If I
did, I could have bought one as-is. My primary goal is to grow a bonsai.
I do not care much for displaying it until it is presentable, if at all.
Berti

Hi Berti ,

just a consideration :you will grow for now a plant ,not bonsai .To become
a bonsai
you will grow with the plant and when you two will have some right criteria
,then you will
consider it like a bonsai and it is a long trip if you begin from seeds
(but this is your choice).
Good luck ,

marco

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++