Old 23-04-2005, 02:25 PM
Jim Lewis

Lee Braiden wrote:

There's a lot to be said for starting from seed, and if people think they have
the time and patience for it, there's no reason to tell them any different.
Sure, they could buy a pre-grown tree in the meantime, and that might be good
advice to give, but telling people not to grow from seed seems quite
different to me. It's not *about* shaping branches for some of us, even if
that is a large part of the final art.

So. Can we leave this topic, keeping this good advice and philosophy in
mind?

Jim Lewis - - Hit THINK before you hit SEND

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++