Old 23-04-2005, 11:56 AM
Mike Lyle

Harold Walker wrote:
Out of curiosity how do you folk over yonder store your 'left over'
seeds? HW

I just squeeze the inner packet flat and roll up the open end, and
put them with ones I've collected from plants, which are in paper, in
a cool dark drawer or cardboard box -- in the house, not out in the
shed. A friend more sensible than I am shakes them up with a little
anti-fungal seed-dressing if they aren't treated already. (I have a
vague feeling that there are seeds you shouldn't treat, but the
memory may be false: I'll be corrected fast enough if it is!)

--
Mike.