Old 23-04-2005, 01:26 PM
Mike Lyle

Well....
I'm not sure how to take Homer's (spelling correct?) message....
However, I'm currently located in the northeastern part of the US -
which is why I suppose I cannot spell. In any case, spelling or
locale, I wasn't aware that I couldn't ask a question from this

list
which I had found to be loaded with very smart people! I guess
perhaps I'll Google rather than bother this list. Sorry for wasting
time.

Don't fall into the trap of assuming you aren't welcome: you are very
welcome, as gardening insights from round the world are always
interesting and often instructive. But UK gardeners aren't always in
a position to help with direct advice.

As an Australian, I'm now used to all the throwaways a tiny minority
of Brits seem to think we New-Worlders haven't heard before. Anyhow,
if "honor" was good enough for Shakespeare and Coleridge, it ought to
be good enough for Homer (cultured wisecrack).

--
Mike.