Old 23-04-2005, 01:28 PM
Sacha

On 23/4/05 13:13, in article
, "
wrote:

Well....
I'm not sure how to take Homer's (spelling correct?) message....
However, I'm currently located in the northeastern part of the US -
which is why I suppose I cannot spell. In any case, spelling or locale,
I wasn't aware that I couldn't ask a question from this list which I
had found to be loaded with very smart people! I guess perhaps I'll
Google rather than bother this list. Sorry for wasting time.

Anyone can ask a question but from your pov, we probably can't help much
because this group is UK orientated and that particular problem isn't
exactly common here! If someone happens to know the answer, I'm sure
they'll post it but you could try rec.gardens which is US orientated.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk