Old 23-04-2005, 08:37 PM
Snow

No, Ontario lol (about 45 minutes west of downtown T.O. Windsor has already
been receiving mix of rain and flurries. Guess I'll wait another week until
I take the snowtires off.

Snow...

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Snow" wrote:
I'm up to two cuttings a week now if I want it to look clean. Try
increasing your mowing frequency, and be sure you're not scalping it.

Wow 2 times a week, were just getting to the point of maybe needing to
cut first time of the years soon

Yea, we were behind on rainfall, after setting the snow record in N Ohio
so Ive been running my irrigation system for two weeks.

and this weekend the weatherman
threatened us with snow again.

Snow...

Montreal right? We are getting the same forecast here...up to a foot
of snow is possible by Sunday night. Strange!