Old 23-04-2005, 07:41 PM
Bear Drummer

Default kid friendly bug control

My six year old daughter has a garden box all her own. It is a brick
box along one side of our porch, up above the ground by about 2.5 feet,
with strands of twine reaching up to the roof... she has morning
glories, moon flowers, and oriental sugar peas (with a few marigolds
thrown in). The leaves, espicially the sugar peas, are being eaten by
something I can't find.

I need a way to treat this problem that is kid friendly, since it is
cared for by a 6 year old (and my 1 year old son "helps"). Since they
are in daily contact with the plants, etc... I am worried about using
a poison powder....

Anyone have any ideas to try?

BearDrummer