Old 23-04-2005, 04:38 PM
w.g.s.hamm

"Judith Lea" wrote in message
In article , Magwitch writes

You are obviously not listening - I did not know what kind of poo it
was, it could well have been from the feral cats and posing a very real
threat to children and adults.

OMG yes. In fact because 'outside' is full or nasty germs I wouldn't let
anyone out there at all. It is far too dangerous. ;0)

As for raking it up, your garden is obviously much smaller than mine, I
don't have the time to rake a few acres.

You wouldn't need to. Surely the whole few acres isn't *covered* with it?
Can't you just scoop or rake the part where the children will be playing?

Now, unless you can actually give some advice on identifying animal poo,
don't bother making uninformed comments.

This is usenet I'm afraid. Everyone is allowed to make whatever comments
they feel inclined to.