Old 23-04-2005, 06:58 PM
Kay

In article m, VX
writes
On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 17:45:18 +0100, VX wrote
(in message m):

Any suggestions? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Since posting that I've seen some expensive Hozelock self-winding options
that cost £80 or so. These look like they would largely solve my problem but
I'd really like to spend a lot less if I can...

Have you also considered trying to reduce your need for watering by
changing your choice of plants? Yes, I know they'll be some you really
want to grow and will have to water, but for areas you're not fussed
about, changing to drought tolerant plants might be an option.
--
Kay