Old 23-04-2005, 11:48 PM
Chris French and Helen Johnson

In message m, VX
writes
My physical disability limits what I can do- after a relatively small amount
of exertion I start to ache and become exhausted so I need some way of doing
this that gets round that. This is my first garden and I'm making it
low-maintenance and so on, but I haven't solved the hose problem yet.
I don't want to use sprinklers or anything sophisticated- ideally I'd just
like a hose I can manage, point where I want, then put away afterwards
without doing any hard work.

Is some sort of irrigation system a possibility here?. I would imagine
it would make life easier.

For beds etc. the 'leaky pipe' porous hose, or that perforated plastic
layflat pipe ran around the beds would be pretty easy to install, and
isn't that expensive. for low maintenance then I'd avoids pots as much
as possible, but if you have them, make them big.
--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ: