Old 24-04-2005, 03:08 AM
Alan Gabriel

wrote in message
oups.com...
Well....
I'm not sure how to take Homer's (spelling correct?) message....
However, I'm currently located in the northeastern part of the US -
which is why I suppose I cannot spell.

Ah. Two Great Nations divided by a common language. However, after change
the HDD and operating systems, my spellchecker wasn't working until today.

Snip I wasn't aware that I couldn't ask a question from this list which I
had found to be loaded with very smart people!

We are, we are. My reply was intended tongue in cheek as it has been a
standing joke since an extremely long tread about raccoons in the corn some
time ago.

I guess perhaps I'll
Google rather than bother this list. Sorry for wasting time.

Arhh, we'd miss you. We're generally a very helpful group as Dave Poole's
very informative reply verifies.

Just don't mention Raccoons !!!! ;o)

--
Regards,
Alan

Preserve wildlife - pickle a SQUIRREL to reply.