Old 24-04-2005, 05:47 PM
The Cook

GA Pinhead wrote:

The blackberries are blooming and we have a frost warning tonight.

Well, I put off planting the peppers and maters because I *knew* we
would have one last blast of cold air. The earliest peppers are
flowering and the maters are getting a little leggy but I battled my
urges to plant.

I have my evenings planned later this week!

John!

Sounds like western North Carolina, in the foothills. 32°F predicted
for tonight. In the high 70's and low 80's last week. Think one
group of tomatoes will go out tomorrow since the low is predicted for
47° and lows in the 50's the next 8 or 9 days.

--
Susan N.

"Moral indignation is in most cases two percent moral, 48 percent indignation, and 50 percent envy."