Old 24-04-2005, 03:23 PM
EdS

Thanks for the advice. I have decided to wait for the replaster until
next year. I agree that Richard's pool work is inspiring, but I have a
habit of taking on projects in which the first half is done with
patience, but the second half brings on impatience and a race to the
finish. I admire the act of bravery and patience that this must have
taken!

So the pool is full, it lost a half inch in the first day that it was
full with the pump running, so I will do a leak test with a bucket.
But if all that is wrong this summer is a that I have to add a bit of
water here and there I will be happy.