Old 25-04-2005, 02:21 AM

Shoplights work just fine dude, trust me, I have been using shoplights
on my silver dollar (for over a year) and turtle tanks with no
corrosion or any shocks or electrocutions. Just use glass or a
transparent sheet of plastic under the shoplights if you are so
concerned and/or use a gfci and/or use a power strip and switch off the
electricity before touching it. All you need is basic simple common
sense to never be electrocuted or shocked by an aquarium. Besides - my
elcheapo shop lights are fully grounded which is a good basic safety
mechanism. Graham - I suggest you calm down, sit down, unbelt and unzip
your pants and just relax. [snicker] Later!