Old 24-04-2005, 10:54 PM
Phil L

[H]omer wrote:
:: wrote:
::: Well....
::: I'm not sure how to take Homer's (spelling correct?) message....
::: However, I'm currently located in the northeastern part of the US
::: - which is why I suppose I cannot spell. In any case, spelling or
::: locale, I wasn't aware that I couldn't ask a question from this
::: list which I had found to be loaded with very smart people! I
::: guess perhaps I'll Google rather than bother this list. Sorry for
::: wasting time.
::
:: Sorry. Unlike Cruden Bay, I can be rather dry sometimes.
::

Are you sure? - I always thought you was a bit wet.

;-p

They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country
and our people, and neither do we."
- George W. Bush, 5.8.2004