Old 25-04-2005, 02:57 PM
Katra

In article ,
Victor Martinez wrote:

hayduke wrote:
I'd like a couple if you're giving them away )

I guess I should've been more explicit...
These pups are free to a good home. You come pick them up, near Hancock
and Shoal Creek. Email me privately for real address.

Heck,

I'm willing to pay if you will ship to San Marcos. ;-)

Root systems are shallow, should not be any trouble to tie them up in a
bundle and stick them into a priority box with wet paper towels around
the roots? They'd get here in 1 day.

I have a really screwed work schedule right now so trying to get to
Austin would be a real problem at the moment. :-(

I love those types of plants!
--
K.

Sprout the MungBean to reply

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell‹you
see, I have friends in both places." --Mark Twain