Old 25-04-2005, 12:41 PM
Warner B

Default Do you still get warm and fuzzy feelings from your plants?

You know . . the first time you discovered plants and you were
just going nuts over them; learning, buying all the plants you
can, stocking up on otos, driving all the way to Torrance for
tiger lily's, etc. Remember the disappointments as well, when
leaves started falling of, crypts melting, that cute bushynose
misbehaving, etc.

Now I'm getting older, I have to make an effort to remember
those good times. I'm so busy with other things, but some
mornings I wake up and I get a "fleeting glimpse" now I know
what that cliche means.

Thanks.