Old 25-04-2005, 02:10 PM
Katra

In article ,
GA Pinhead wrote:

Katra wrote:
Oh lovely... :-P
Fortunately I decided to container grow my peppers this year so I'll
just move them inside. Thanks for the warning!

I do, however, have tomatoes in the ground.

I was, for years, a plant em early as I can type of person. Countless
years I had to cover at least once. Before I brewed my own beer, I
would save the case boxes, cut them in half, and use them to cover.
"beer garden" I need to find those pics...

Now I just wait. Except on corn, I will gamble with a couple of bucks
worth of seed.

Anyone know what might have eaten all of my new brocolli and

cauliflower?

Herbivores? Any leftovers?

John!

Just the bases of the stalks now... :-(
Looked like caterpillars initially, but sevin did not kill whatever was
doing it. The planter is 3' tall so I doubt it was bunnies.

sigh

I might just try container growing them in 1 gallon pots and keep 'em
inside the greenhouse!
--
K.

Sprout the MungBean to reply

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell‹you
see, I have friends in both places." --Mark Twain