Old 25-04-2005, 09:19 AM
Mike

Default A bit of activity

verging on the limits of acrobats is being performed in the garden by
Sparrows. I have tied some bundles of soft brown string up and the birds are
pulling it to pieces, flying off with a few strands and returning for more.
Nice soft nest lining in nests somewhere, but it is the antics and acrobatic
performances they put up which is truly amazing.

Try it in your garden. We have ours tied on one of the trellises

Mike

--
H.M.S.Collingwood Ass. Llandudno 20 - 23 May Trip to Portmeirion
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Spitfire Fly Past