Old 25-04-2005, 12:45 PM
Magwitch

Judith Lea muttered:

In article , Sacha
writes

Thanks to all for their useful advice and thanks to those who took
exception to the daft replies.

Consider the thread closed - I now know why I very rarely post - too
many nerds with too much time on their hands who contribute little or
nothing to urg.

I have now "plonked" 2 posters and I have killed the thread. However, I
am wiser as I now know how to identify poo which is no bad thing.

What a truly idiotic post with regard to a polite enquiry by a polite
person. We can see how carefully you read it when we observe that you refer
to her grandchild as her child. I don't think being nutty about animals
qualifies you to comment on someone wishing to prevent a child from catching
some potentially nasty disease. All it was was an enquiry, not a suggestion
that the wildlife of England should be exterminated. Get a grip and a sense
of proportion for once.

Shit happens... )