Old 25-04-2005, 10:30 PM
V_coerulea

Default Catt addiction

I have a few catts left from my botched order and a bunch of new ones I
ordered. As you know, you can only get GREAT prices with quantity purchases.
The big companies will supply GREAT prices if you spend BIG bucks. So I
ordered what I wanted plus extras to sell off. If you're into cheap (price,
not quality) hybrid catts in 2.5" pots, send me an email offline and I'll
email you a list of what I have. I can send a 'typical' generic picture of
what the plants look like if you want.
Thanks for your help in feeding my addiction. And I don't mind feeding yours
too.
Gary