Old 26-04-2005, 02:45 AM
Alison

Ok, I tried... I re-scanned a photo, re-saved it as a jpeg & got one
of 33KB which sounded better. When I finally figured out how to sign
up for Usenet Replayer (my e-mail was deleting the confirmation
message as bulk/spam), I went through the "send message" thing, got
this page: http://www.usenet-replayer.com/cgi/content/sendmessage , &
entered the file name in the box for attachments. I clicked the
thing that says "you have copyright permission to publish this", &
clicked send. It told me the message part was too long, so I went
back & deleted that, attached the photo again, & clicked send.
Then it turns out that there was no photo in the message I sent.
!????
AND, I messed up by putting inappropriate quotes in the name.
Apologies for both.

Alison