Old 26-04-2005, 02:40 AM
scs0

Tonight I checked my local Lowes and Home Depot and neither had
bentonite clay. Not only that, the employees had never even heard of
it. One even called several other Home Depots in the area and not only
didn't they have it, I could tell from the conversation that the person
on the other end had never heard of it either. I checked the websites
of both and neither had it. Searching on Google was nearly useless as
my search mainly found references to uses with acne and bowel cleaning.

I also went to a local arts and crafts store. They actually did have
clay, but it was roughly $5 a pound - and that's not even in powered
form!

I'm now back to the belief that the only place you can buy clay are
stores that also sell unicorns and perpetual motion machines

Can anyone provide the manufacturer or a product number of some sort?