Old 25-04-2005, 09:43 PM
Cheryl

wrote in message
oups.com...
quote " have seen no sign of any
slugs in the garden so dont think its them.
Anyone have any ideas who I have to thank for eating my plants!, could
it be
ants? "

likely to be slugs, they are usually only active during the hours of
darkness, so you may well not have seen them, put a few slug pellets
down and see if you find dead ones in the morning..

Mike

Just been down the garden with my torch and yes, found a little
friend/enemy! Thanks for that ill get some pellets in the morning. Im not an
experienced outside garden ( usually just house plants) so your advice is
very grateful!

Thanks again