Old 26-04-2005, 12:18 PM
Frank Thompson

Monday morning
35 on front porch....light frost on lawn...lost nothin..tomatoes,
squash, and corn were covered with with everything we could muster
except the kitchen stove

Frank
middle GA (Baldwin County)

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 21:06:54 GMT, Penelope Periwinkle
wrote:

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:22:26 -0400, "Mr. Greenleaf"
wrote:

So how many lost some Maters and, or Peppers due to the weather last night
in the South? Mostly speaking of South Carolina, North Carolina, and
Georgia. It didn't get as cool as they thought in Anderson, but it did reach
about 35 at daybreak but that was very short lived.

Anderson, SC?

That would be encouraging; you're further north than I am.

Penelope

correct email is