Old 26-04-2005, 10:58 AM
Ray

Alison,

What news reader are you using to read the messages here, and through what
service? You ought to be able to post to a.b.p.o without resorting to
usenet replayer.

"Alison" wrote in message
om...
Ok, I tried... I re-scanned a photo, re-saved it as a jpeg & got one
of 33KB which sounded better. When I finally figured out how to sign
up for Usenet Replayer (my e-mail was deleting the confirmation
message as bulk/spam), I went through the "send message" thing, got
this page: http://www.usenet-replayer.com/cgi/content/sendmessage , &
entered the file name in the box for attachments. I clicked the
thing that says "you have copyright permission to publish this", &
clicked send. It told me the message part was too long, so I went
back & deleted that, attached the photo again, & clicked send.
Then it turns out that there was no photo in the message I sent.
!????
AND, I messed up by putting inappropriate quotes in the name.
Apologies for both.

Alison