Old 26-04-2005, 12:02 PM
HW

Default Low maintenance turtles

Is there any turtles that are low maintenance, in terms of living with small
fish in a small pond with no problem, eat what the small fish eat (I
understand some turtles eat meat and need calcium for the shell, I don't
want to feed meat messing up the pond), small size (my new pond is 60cm x
220cm with a depth of about 40cm). I have water lillies and 5 other kind of
aquatic plants in it, going to put in about 10 small fish just to control
the mosquito (no Koi nor goldfish as they will get big and can be messy). I
hope to keep a clean pond without using a filter. I would like to keep some
small turtles if they are easy to keep. Hope there are some.