Old 26-04-2005, 09:53 AM
pied piper

"Klara" wrote in message
In message , MM
writes
I think I may have been a little lax in the watering, but just now, when I
was giving the 'lawn' another water, I did notice for the first time
several shoots undoubtedly of grass, yippee! Very patchy, and just a very
few shoots, but summat's happening at last. I think I'm going to need to
water every several hours, as the full sun dries out the surface in no
time.

Don't do that - you want the roots to grow strongly downward, and they
won't if the water is only near the surface. A good soak every 2-3 days
should do it...

--

rubbish you need to water every evening keep the soil damp dont just flood
it