Old 26-04-2005, 11:15 AM
Magwitch

Sacha muttered:

On 24/4/05 10:44, in article , "Kay"
wrote:

In article , Sacha
writes

I am not arguing with you about the dangers of animal excreta. I am telling
you - *telling* you - that Judith asked for ID of animal excreta,
*precisely* so she could discover whether she should be worried or not!

Unfortunately, Judith mentioned her worry only once she had received the
group's provisional id of hedgehog, so one can see why people can get
the wrong end of the stick, since it's hard to imagine hedgehogs
producing enough poo to be a serious problem.

Nothing Judith said warranted the reactions she received which suggested
that she should roof over the entire garden etc.
They were rude, insulting and sent without any knowledge whatsoever about
the poster, her garden or her circumstances. She could be IDing the
droppings of a couple of Percherons and she'd have merited better responses
than those.

Oh go and have a hot bath, brandy and nice lie down... if I inadvertently
hit a tender spot by pointing out that MRSA is a more clear and present
danger to children than fox scat to a 'hospital administrator' then that is
no bad thing IMV.